Common heat treatment furnaces include resistance furnaces, gas furnaces and oil furnaces. From the perspective of labor hygiene, heat treatment manufacturers. The resistance furnace is easy to control and the sanitary conditions are relatively good.
1. In order to prevent heat radiation, heat insulation materials such as asbestos, diatomaceous earth, slag wool, expanded perlite should be added to the furnace wall; baffles and doors with circulating cooling water should be used at the furnace door, or Air curtain screen and so on.
2. Gas and liquid fuel furnace nozzles should be arranged on the side wall of the furnace, not on the back wall of the furnace opposite to the furnace door, so as to avoid the flames from burning the workers when the furnace door is opened. Artificial ignition is not safe. Spark ignition devices should be used as far as possible.
3. The oil tank of the oil stove is not allowed to be installed on the top of the stove. Exhaust devices and gas valves are required at the branch of the pipeline system.
4. The gas pipeline of the furnace and the flue must not be arranged crosswise. Among them, a safety valve must be installed to reduce the pressure in the pipeline in the event of an explosion.
5. Electric furnace must be well insulated.
6. The salt bath furnace can evaporate steam harmful to human health when heated, so it must be equipped with a ventilation device.
7. All kinds of heat treatment furnaces should generally have automatic temperature control device, which not only guarantees to meet the requirements of heat treatment process, but also is conducive to safe production and improving working conditions. There are various automatic control systems for furnace temperature, which can be selected according to the type of furnace and process requirements.
8. For safety, the door and cover of various heat treatment furnaces are generally equipped with interlocking devices. When the door is opened, the cover is automatically powered off.