Multi-purpose furnace manufacturer metal recycling said that energy saving and emission reduction will be a basic national policy for a long time in China, and it is also a major part and an important guarantee of China's sustainable economic development strategy. Therefore, strengthening the energy saving and emission reduction of heat treatment has become the industry's top priority. .
I. Promote the application of high-efficiency and energy-saving advanced heat treatment equipment Advanced heat treatment equipment such as multi-purpose furnaces, mesh belt furnaces, ion nitriding furnaces, vacuum furnaces, etc. These devices generally have good energy saving and environmental protection effects while ensuring the quality of heat treatment of parts. . For multi-purpose furnace heat treatment furnaces, the energy-saving measures that can be taken are:
1. Reasonable selection of energy source and furnace type. Continuous furnaces are better than periodic furnaces, and round furnaces are better than square furnaces.
2. Make full use of waste heat. For example, a bell hood furnace with multiple hoods and multiple furnace stands is an energy-saving furnace type that fully utilizes the hood waste heat;
3. Optimize the structure design of the furnace body, reduce heat loss, improve thermal efficiency, and use light refractory linings with less heat storage and good thermal insulation as much as possible. For example, use refractory fiber to design the furnace linings. Use sealed furnace structure to prevent Leaks and inhaled air;
4. Optimize the combustion process, reasonably select and control the combustion coefficient;
5, using infrared radiation coating coating, used for light brick and fiber composite furnace lining can save about 50% energy, used for fuel furnace can save 10% to 30%, heating time shortened by 20% to 40%;
6. Reduce heat loss caused by heat treatment tools.
Second, the measures that can be taken to adopt an efficient and energy-saving heat treatment process are:
1. Strictly control the casting and forging process to improve the microstructure and reduce or eliminate some preliminary heat treatment;
2. Make full use of the waste heat after the casting and forging processes;
3. Use surface or local heat treatment instead of overall heat treatment;
4. Increasing the carburizing temperature, adopting a direct atmosphere, metal surface activation infiltration technology, ion bombardment (ionization C, N), chemical infiltration technology (rare earth infiltration method) to accelerate the chemical heat treatment process;
5. Reasonably specify the depth of the effective hardened layer on the surface, use carbonitriding instead of carburizing, and chemical heat treatment in the ferrite state instead of chemical heat treatment in the austenite state;
6. Heating and quenching in the two-phase region of hypoeutectoid steel;
7. Use H2 in hood annealing furnace instead of ammonia decomposition atmosphere, improve heat transfer process and increase productivity;
8. Improve the conventional heat treatment process, shorten the heating and holding time of structural steel, and use high temperature and short time rapid annealing for bearing steel, tool steel and high speed steel;
9. Apply computer simulation technology and computer dynamic control technology to optimize the heat treatment process to achieve high-quality, efficient, clean and accurate heat treatment.
With the development of economy, relying on scientific and technological progress and independent innovation, continue to study new processes and equipment for multi-purpose furnace heat treatment, and research and develop various energy-saving, effective and environmentally-friendly heat treatment equipment.