Multi-purpose furnace heat treatment furnace is one of the important process equipment in machinery manufacturing. It mainly heats metal workpieces in a certain medium to a suitable temperature, and keeps it at this temperature for a certain time, and then cools it at different speeds. device. It is a kind of heat treatment equipment mainly used for annealing, tempering, quenching, heating and other heat treatment processes.
1. Hood furnace: a type of heat treatment furnace that periodically heats the object to be heated in the hood.
2. Roller hearth furnace: The heat treatment material is transported by the roller table in the furnace, and the equipment furnace for heating by a burner can be arranged above and below the roller.
3. Chain furnace: a conveyor belt type heat treatment furnace.
4. Traction type heat treatment furnace: The traction type furnace is roughly divided into two types, horizontal and vertical. It is widely used in the continuous heat treatment furnaces for cold-rolled strip steel tin, galvanized and silicon steel, stainless steel.
Commonly used multi-purpose furnace heat treatment are resistance furnace, gas furnace and oil furnace. Heat treatment manufacturers from the perspective of labor safety and health. The resistance furnace is easy to control and the sanitary conditions are relatively good.
1. In order to prevent heat radiation, heat insulation materials such as asbestos, diatomaceous earth, slag wool, expanded perlite should be added to the furnace wall; baffles and doors with circulating cooling water should be used at the furnace door, or Air curtain screen and so on.
2. Gas and liquid fuel furnace nozzles should be arranged on the side wall of the furnace, not on the back wall of the furnace opposite to the furnace door, so as to avoid the heat treatment multi-purpose furnace flame spraying out burners when opening the furnace door. Artificial ignition is not safe. Spark ignition devices should be used as far as possible.
3. The oil tank of the oil stove is not allowed to be installed on the top of the stove. Exhaust devices and gas valves are required at the branch of the pipeline system.
4. The gas pipeline of the furnace and the flue must not be arranged crosswise. Among them, a safety valve must be installed to reduce the pressure in the pipeline in the event of an explosion.
5. Electric furnace must be well insulated.
6. The salt bath furnace can evaporate steam harmful to human health when heated, so it must be equipped with a ventilation device.
7. All kinds of heat treatment furnaces should generally have automatic temperature control device, which not only guarantees to meet the requirements of heat treatment process, but also is conducive to safe production and improving working conditions. There are various automatic control systems for furnace temperature, which can be selected according to the type of furnace and process requirements.
The role of the exhaust gas discharge device is to discharge the exhaust gas replaced by the new atmosphere in the furnace, and the role of the ignition burner is to fully burn the exhaust gas (mainly CO + H2) to generate CO2 + H2O, preventing pollution to the atmosphere and Risk of fire and explosion. Although this technology solves the problem of pollution emissions, few enterprises can effectively utilize the heat of long-term combustion exhaust gas, and directly emit it into the atmosphere, resulting in waste of energy.