Selection of furnace type for multi-purpose furnace heat treatment
1. For those that cannot be produced in batches, the sizes of the workpieces are not equal, and there are many types that require versatility and versatility in the process, a box-type multipurpose furnace can be selected.
2. When heating long shafts, long screw rods, pipes and other workpieces, a deep-well electric furnace can be selected.
3． For small batch carburizing parts, a well gas carburizing furnace can be selected.
4． For the production of large quantities of automobile, tractor gear and other parts, continuous carburizing production line or box-type multi-purpose furnace can be selected.
5. For the mass production of sheet metal blanks for stamping parts, rolling furnaces and roller hearth furnaces are preferred.
6. For batches of shaped parts, you can choose to use pusher or conveyor resistance furnaces (pusher furnace or cast furnace)
7. Small mechanical parts such as screws, nuts, etc. can be used in the hearth furnace or mesh belt furnace.
8. Steel ball and roller heat treatment can use the internal spiral rotary tube furnace.
9. Non-ferrous metal ingots can be used in push-type furnaces in large-scale production, and small-scale non-ferrous metal parts and materials can be heated by air circulation furnaces.